Since Payton was born, each month, we've taken a monthly photo of him next to a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal to show how he's grown each month. I remember the first couple of monthly photos, the challenge was to get him to sit upright. From 3-5 months he sat up very well, and I just had to work hard to get him to smile...During the 6 month photo shoot, he discovered the Pooh and wanted to play with him (so new challenges there). Well, this month, he actually played with Pooh and then dove off the couch head first. Thankfully, I caught him in time. Here's a photo him right before he dove off. Does he look kind of sneaky in this photo?
Sunday, July 29, 2007
7 Month Photo
Since Payton was born, each month, we've taken a monthly photo of him next to a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal to show how he's grown each month. I remember the first couple of monthly photos, the challenge was to get him to sit upright. From 3-5 months he sat up very well, and I just had to work hard to get him to smile...During the 6 month photo shoot, he discovered the Pooh and wanted to play with him (so new challenges there). Well, this month, he actually played with Pooh and then dove off the couch head first. Thankfully, I caught him in time. Here's a photo him right before he dove off. Does he look kind of sneaky in this photo?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment