Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Made it back...Alive!

Over Christmas and New Year's, we spent 2 weeks in Houston and Miami Beach with friends and family. It's always great to see everyone, but this holiday was a little bit tougher than normal...Between the three of us, here were our ailments... shingles, torn miniscus (sp?), 2 ear infections, roseola, fevers, and countless colds/coughs... Now that we've been back in dallas for a week and a half now, we are definitely all cruising on the road to recovery. Antibiotics and medicines have been completed, Mike's knee surgery was a success, Payton's ear infections and roseola are gone.... here are just a some photos from our time over Christmas....


I LOVE playing with balloons!


Here are my good friends Emil and Ethan..Do you like our matching shirts?

This remote control is much more interesting than taking another picture with my friends Ethan, Lydia, and our daddies.


I wish I could play the wii with Auntie Harriet and Uncle Chuck, but I just can't figure it out.

This is my good buddy Ethan...

Here I am wearing my Korean birthday outfit, surrounded by traditional Korean foods. Mommy's holding me up, so that I don't fall over, because this outfit is heavy...

Hanging out with grandma, grandpa, and cousin Lukas.

Playing at the beach for the first time! with Po Po
and Gong Gong
while mommy and daddy went jetskiing...


This is what I looked like after I got sand in my eye for the first time... :(


I love my Cousin Lukas very much!
and it's so fun playing with cousin Christen, although I wished she would push me around on the toy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment