Who loves Icees? It was difficult to get him to share with us.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Video too short! I was left hanging!!Payton, I love you!!!!! Despite my best efforts to resist, I am afraid that I really do like small children after all.Roberta, sorry we couldn't get together this time near the Wisconsin-Illinois border!! :) Maybe another time.Love,Carol
I LOVE Icees too and don't think that I will share mine either :) I just had one yesterday with the popcorn from Target!Miss you guys - thanks for the cute post :)
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Video too short! I was left hanging!!
ReplyDeletePayton, I love you!!!!! Despite my best efforts to resist, I am afraid that I really do like small children after all.
Roberta, sorry we couldn't get together this time near the Wisconsin-Illinois border!! :) Maybe another time.
Love,
Carol
I LOVE Icees too and don't think that I will share mine either :) I just had one yesterday with the popcorn from Target!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys - thanks for the cute post :)