Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

Payton's first trick or treating experience. He was Eeyore. Note the chocolate stains around his mouth. We had to bribe him with M&M's to get him to wear his costume.



the back of the costume.With "mickey mouse"


favorite part of the evening, looking at a dog.


It was unseasonably warm, poor payton was sooo hot in his costume...
Running home, because he really didn't get the idea of trick or treating and was even a little scared of taking candy from our neighbors... oh well, maybe he will have more fun next year?

4 comments:

  1. He is precious!! I love Eeyore.
    We have been praying for you guys.
    much love,
    Charis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Eeyore costume :) Soo cute - I just want to squeeze his cheeks!
    Glad that the candy got him into the cute costume. Did he get some goods at least?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his costume and the fact that he ran away from the neighbors giving him candy. He's adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete