Monday, December 15, 2008
Gingerbread House
We made a gingerbread house a couple of weeks ago when my family was in town. It was alot of fun, however it did not turn out as the picture on the box. I don't know why, when I bought it from Michaels', I had this idea in my head, that it would be so easy to do. Well, note to self for next year, making a gingerbread house is not that easy, especially if you don't follow the directions (which we did not), for example, like waiting 30 minutes for the walls and icing to dry, before putting on the roof...anyhow, payton had fun decorating. Notice the furrowed eyebrows, as he concentrates on putting the candy in the perfect place...


translation of what Payton is saying in the video below... "yellow"... "another one" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment