It's 6 AM and I've been awake for about an hour and a half. Was woken by Payton at 4:30 requesting milk. Poor little guy has a sore throat and runny nose Again.... (i think I gave it to him, since I'm feeling sick too). I think this is our 5th time being sick in the last 2 months. It's been a rough winter... Since I couldn't go back to sleep, and was starving, I decided to make something that I've been eating for breakfast very frequently for the last several weeks...The pictures are not of very good quality, but don't let them fool you. If you like avocado and cream cheese, you will like this sandwich!

Busted out the foreman grill a couple of weeks ago, great for panini sandwiches!

it was delicious! This is something, even Payton will eat and it's great because it takes only a couple of minutes to make.....
mmm...I might have to give it a try!
ReplyDeletehmm, i will have to try that sandwich. it does look good. i don't know about melted cream cheese though... and dude, sorry i've been misspelling payton's name. i think i've been using e and a interchangeably.
ReplyDelete