Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Last Saturday, Payton attended his first easter egg hunt! or, rather, since it was for 2 year olds, it was more like, how fast can your toddler pick up eggs? (see eggs just laying in the grass below)


Checking out his loot...


Happy with his eggs, elmo bucket, and swinging at the nearby playground.

3 comments:

  1. you know it's a serious easter egg hunt when the kid has an elmo basket!

    it still looks very cold up there...come to Houston. it's in the 70s...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! His Elmo bucket is so cute! I love watching the little kid "hunts"...you're right, there isn't much hunting involved. Instead, it's just a whole bunch of scurrying and if you're lucky, nobody grabs an egg away from another kid. ;) The after picture of Payton is cute; he looks very content with his finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roberta! I just came across your blog from after I found it on Amber's blog. :) How are you? I hope you are finding Chicago to be more like home now, even with it being so much colder. Payton is absolutely adorable! I enjoyed looking through your pictures, especially the one where you're wearing your Pepperdine shirt. Good times!

    ReplyDelete