Friday, October 30, 2009

Rainbow Trout

If you know my husband, you know that he loves to fish. And even though we no longer live near galveston, it seems he has found even more places to fish here than where we used to live. His new favorite place is a pond that is annually stocked with rainbow trout. Here is his recent catch.

doesn't he look happy?

He cleaned and filleted (sp?) the fish and I cooked it using Alton Brown's recipe. The recipe only requires a few ingredients and it is sooo tasty! We've made it a few times and it is probably one of the best fish recipes I have ever tasted! Of course, I forgot to take pictures before we gobbled it up, but if you need a fish recipe, this one is very tasty!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/good-eats/pan-fried-fish-recipe/index.html

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try that recipe out, especially if it was on my own personal catch. Too bad I suck at fishing, and too bad Amber is allergic to fish.

    ReplyDelete