Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First days

 Preston at the hospital

 Parker's first attempt at holding Preston. After this photo, Parker told us he was "scared" of the baby. (b/c Preston is so loud? :) )
 Payton giving Parker a ride.

 Thanks to Gong Gong and Po Po for taking such good care of all us while we adjust to having a newborn around the house again!
 This is from Payton's 6th birthday party. It was a mad scientist party and the kids wore "lab coats" and safety goggles during experiments that Professor Mike taught them.

 Payton just loves to hold Preston. every chance he gets.
 Several of my friends mentioned that they wished they had more pictures of themselves during their last pregnancy. I am not convinced yet. But possibly in a few years I will want to remember what I looked like right before delivery! :)
 The three brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment