Since moving here almost a year ago and having a house and yard, we realized there were many things we needed (esp yard stuff), but didn't have...That's when we discovered garage sales! Not all garage sales are created equal, but when you find a good one, you can get some great things for next to nothing. We've become hooked on them and love to go if we have free time on a weekend...
This past weekend, I went to a neighbor's garage sale and she had the below fishing game for 50 cents. It's not in 100% working condition, but it has provided payton with hours of entertainment.....
fishing just like his dad
ReplyDeleteHa! He was focusing so hard at the beginning.
ReplyDeleteI love checking out yard sales too. I'm excited that you are working on your outdoor furniture project! I can relate to taking forever to finish projects. I've had several that have taken me months! You'll definitely have to post photos when you're all done so I can see your finished product.
Just be sure this doesn't happen to you! ;)
http://www.centsationalgirl.com/2009/06/all-in-family.html