Here we are at the zoo in mid september. Pretty warm day, eating an icee (one of his favorite treats)!
2 weeks later at the zoo again....fleece, hat, gloves...brrrrr! cold!! And last night, our first freeze! Not sure when I will get used to this crazy weather...
I can relate to the crazy weather! We had a little snow Thursday, then yesterday it was gorgeous and I had to come home and change clothes because I was hot while out running errands. Today (when we were supposed to be going to an outside vintage flea market downtown) we woke up to a couple inches of snow and a cold 18 degrees. It's supposed to be back in the mid 60's and fallish again by Tuesday. But, honestly, I secretly kind of love the crazy weather. :) I love the variety and the seasons!
I can relate to the crazy weather! We had a little snow Thursday, then yesterday it was gorgeous and I had to come home and change clothes because I was hot while out running errands. Today (when we were supposed to be going to an outside vintage flea market downtown) we woke up to a couple inches of snow and a cold 18 degrees. It's supposed to be back in the mid 60's and fallish again by Tuesday. But, honestly, I secretly kind of love the crazy weather. :) I love the variety and the seasons!
ReplyDelete